CVAN’s Annual Men for Change Campaign has begun
Men and Men’s Groups who contribute $100 or more are listed in the newspaper on Father’s Day. Anyone can give in honor or memory of a man.
You can give signup as well as download forms including payment information by clicking here. Please make your contribution by June 1st.
With the help of literally thousands in our community, in 2016 CVAN:
- Answered 1,983 calls on their 24-hour hotline.
- Provided 4,428 nights of shelter and served 17, 712 meals.
- Went to court with 168 battered women.
- Reached 1,761 people through community speaking engagements, including 498 teens.
- Served 125 women and children through the Holiday Program
- Overall, in 2016 CVAN provided safety, shelter, and support to 1,855 battered women and their children through our many services.