9:00 AM in the Parish Hall & 11:10 AM in the Nave
As we regather for worship, we continue to make adjustments based on the Bishop’s guidance and updated COVID protocols. Here are the most recent updates.
(1) Please continue to wear a mask to church. If you are vaccinated and not singing, you may remove your mask in your pew or seat. Please replace your mask when singing and while moving around inside the building. Masks are not required outside.
(2) Pre-registration is no longer required. We will continue to maintain sign-in lists for contact tracing purposes.
(3) You are invited to come to the altar to receive communion. We will continue to bring communion to those who choose to receive from their seats.
(4) We are providing KN95 masks for children, so that they can be safe at church while unvaccinated. (5) Let’s keep washing our hands! Hand sanitizer is available in each pew.
(6) Please wear your All Saints’ name tag. It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other, and we might need the reminder!
(7) Please continue to maintain physical distance from those not in your family or home group.