Sundays, November 13th & 20th
Donate Shelf Stable Food at Church Services on Sundays
Thanksgiving is a joyous time to share our abundance, especially with our neighbors who are food insecure. Please bring shelf stable food donations to church with you Sunday, November 13 or Sunday, November 20.
You can also make a suggested $20 donation for a frozen turkey with a check to All Saints’. Simply put “Turkey” on the memo line and drop it in the collection plate. All donations go to Cooperative Christian Ministry’s food pantry. Any questions, please contact Don Foskey at 404-273-1998.
CCM has an ongoing need for these shelf-stable items:
- Spaghetti noodles and any other kind of dried pasta
- Any kinds of canned vegetables, especially green beans and corn
- Diced tomatoes
- Dried pinto beans
- Any kind of canned beans (baked, black, pinto, kidney, etc.)
- Canned fruit (except fruit cocktail)
- canned vegetables: corn, green beans, peas, mixed vegetables, pinto beans
- canned fruit
- Any kind of canned meats except tuna
- Pasta sauce
- Peanut butter
- toilet paper and paper towels
CCM especially seeks low-sodium items, no sugar items, and whole grain items.